Sunday, August 24, 2008

BIDEN!!

This makes me happy. I have enjoyed hearing what Obama had to say, and was looking forward to hearing some further clarification on some of the solutions he would offer. The addition of Joe Biden to the ticket seals the deal. I've been paying attention to him since just after 9/11, when I saw him on a Sunday news program. He seemed to be talking right to me, using language I would use, rather than tons of political newsspeak, PC until it is vanilla. I like a guy who lets an occasional "bullshit" slip through. This is going to work out, folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biden was my original pick during the primary. After he dropped out, I became an Obama man. I really couldn't be happier with this ticket.

Floyd said...

I had the opportunity to go to a few of his rallies in Keokuk and Burlington, Iowa last fall, and got to talk to him for a few minutes. He's a good guy. I think I need to post the picture of him holding my daughter. When we were in Burlington listening to him talk, he suddenly stopped and pointed at my daughter and said, jokingly, "I think this girl is the only person paying attention to me!"